The Chaise Curve: Modern Concrete Pool Lounge Chair
This pool tanning ledge lounge chair is a true statement piece. It is not only elegant & bold in design, but is build to last the test of time. You will be happy to know that this pool ledge or patio chair is hand crafted right here in our studio in St. George Utah USA. All of our chairs carry a 3 year structural warranty* and engineered to stand the harsh in-pool or patio conditions. Many people call these in-pool shelf chairs, baja shelf chairs, tanning ledge lounge chairs, pool lounge chairs, shamoo shelf lounge chairs, etc. Whatever you call them, we would love the opportunity to custom craft a pool furniture statement piece for you. Please feel free to contact us anytime with any questions you might have. Tel: 435-862-4691
The Chaise Curve Pool Chair Specs:
- Strength: Built from ultra high strength 14,000 PSI Glass Fiber Reinforced Waterproof Concrete. Then polished with diamond pads to a smooth to touch finished with a clear sealing system that will protect in the harsh outdoor or in-pool environment.
- Quality: Each piece is hand made in our St. George Utah USA studio, this allows us to maintain the highest level of quality control on each piece we produce.
- Color: The color on each piece is integrally mixed throughout the concrete not topically applied. Please feel free to select from our 3 standard colors (Titanium White, Cement (light grey), Charcoal) a wide pallet of custom colors are available for additional charge. Please call for custom color pricing
- Headrest (optional): Sunbrella fabric and outdoor foam make these high quality pieces that are built to last. Sunbrella fabrics have a factory warranty of 10 years in direct sun. To wash all you need to do is light scrub with a light soap and hose off.
- Size: 70” long x 22 1/2” tall x 24” wide
- Weight: 165 lbs
- 3 Year Structural Warranty*
- 15 year color guard & stain sealer
Please note: Due to the fact that each piece is hand made there will be slight variations in color, texture, size & weight.
Please feel free to call with any questions: 435-862-4691
Please note: We manufacture these chairs out of a high strength and a highly modified version of pool plaster concrete. This concrete is engineered for the in-pool enviroment, but in rare cases & due to the vast selection of different pool chemicals and pool water enviroments there could develop some slight discoloring and surface etching. If staining or etching occurs, often the situation can be corrected simply by changing a simple pool chemical or other factor. If this happens please feel free to contact us with any concerns or questions.
* Structural warranty does not cover surface blemishes, staining, etching, minor surface cracking or abuse of chair (abuse of chair = jumping off, dropping, jumping on, overloading, dropping, etc).
Current production time is running about 8 to 10 weeks.