Free Shipping on orders over $3,500.00
The Cube is modern, bold and durable. This statement piece is built to stand alone or to complement The Chaise Curve lounge chairs. Made from waterproof polished concrete so each piece has a smooth to the touch finish. We craft this table with or without umbrella holder so you can have the choice. You will be happy to know that this pool ledge chair is hand crafted right here in our studio in St. George Utah USA. All of our products carry a 3 year structural warranty* and are engineered to stand the harsh in-pool conditions. This table can be placed inside or outside the pool. Please feel free to contact us anytime with any questions you might have. Tel: 435-862-4691
The Cube Side Table Specs:
- Strength: Built from ultra high strength 14,000 PSI Glass Fiber Reinforced Waterproof Concrete. Then polished with diamond pads to a smooth to touch finished with a clear sealing system that will protect in the harsh outdoor or in-pool or patio environment.
- Quality: Each piece is hand made in our St. George Utah USA studio, this allows us to maintain the highest level of quality control on each piece we produce.
- Color: The color on each piece is integrally mixed throughout the concrete not topically applied. Please feel free to select from our 3 standard colors (Titanium White, Cement (light grey), Charcoal) plus a wide pallet of custom colors are available for additional charge. Please call for custom color pricing
- Size: 18” long x 18” wide x 14” tall
- Weight: 165 lbs
- 3 Year Structural Warranty*
- 15 year color guard & stain sealer
Please note: Due to the fact that each piece is hand made there will be slight variations in color, texture size & weight.
Please feel free to call with any questions: 435-862-4691
Please note: We manufacture these tables out of a high strength and a highly modified version of pool plaster concrete. This concrete is engineered for the in-pool enviroment, but in rare cases & due to the vast selection of different pool chemicals and pool water enviroments there could develop some slight discoloring and surface etching. If staining or etching occurs, often the situation can be corrected simply by changing a simple pool chemical or other factor. If this happens please feel free to contact us with any concerns or questions.
* Structural warranty does not cover surface blemishes, staining, etching, minor surface cracking or abuse (abuse = jumping off, dropping, jumping on, overloading, etc).